Just like home only with more choices!
You are like family to the SMC Dietary Staff. Let us know if you have likes, dislikes, cravings, suggestions or recipes that you would like to share.
- Meals are served to in-patients at 7 am, Noon and 5 pm.
- Patients are given menus every day so they can choose what they want to eat the next day.
- Special requests can be made by dialing extension 317.
- Lunch & soup specials are available Monday – Friday and can be ordered by calling extension 317.
- Families are always welcome to enjoy a meal with their loved one– either call extension 317 or ask a nurse to set this up.
- Everyone is welcome in the cafeteria. Hours are 7 am to 5pm daily.
- Lunch features a fresh salad bar with a daily soup from 11:30am to 2pm and a lunch special plus you may order from the menu.
- Coffee is always available in the “fishbowl” which is the glass windowed waiting room by the nurses station. Coffee is also available in the lobby by the vending machines and in the cafeteria.
- Snacks are always available for patients – just ask a nurse.